Featured Post

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Unreasonable Anger


 I was so upset yesterday morning. It was crazy, absolutely nuts, but I couldn't seem to stop myself. Have you ever had that terrible urge to hall off and smack someone? You know your being unreasonable but the feelings won't go away. Well that's how it was when I woke up from my dream. I was ready to smack Hugh or bite him or something else equally horrid, all because of a stupid nightmare. I tried to reason with myself. I even rewrote the dream in my mind to make more sense, but it took all my willpower to brush it off.

Why was this happening? I hadn't had a dream like that for years. They had ceased after I had stopped having dairy products. But then I remembered; The day before I had yielded to the temptation to have some ice cream, the first I had had in a long time. Weirdly enough, every time I have milk products, my brain wants to celebrate by having its own pity party.


No comments:

Post a Comment